Sunday, April 20, 2014

Home Alone

It's been a pretty uneventful week for me.  I took my mom and aunt to the airport on Tuesday and Eric has been on a very manly trip (rock climbing in big honkin' Jeeps).  So it's just been me and my fur babies holding down the fort.  I have been mauled (accidentally) by Hemingway, I have punished Cyrus for eating the cat food, I have broken up cat fights; but I have also been licked with love, cuddled with in bed, purred at, and followed around by three adorable animals. 

I have enjoyed seeing photos today of all the kids dressed in their Easter clothes hunting for eggs.  So many of you have such cute babies!!  And I could have put bunny ears on my fur babies for Easter pictures.  But, nah, I love them just the way they are. 

Grace up on the entertainment center where Hemingway can't reach her




Cyrus retrieving his ball


Hemingway watching the lizards play in Eric's garden            

Grace "helping" me change the bedsheets



"Okay, throw the ball now mommy."


Hemi looking pretty...until those sharp claws come out!


About as close as they get to one another...and then the hissing and chasing starts!
Attention!  I need your attention!!

"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France





No comments:

Post a Comment