Sunday, January 26, 2014

Good Saturday, Good Friends

I have been meaning to try Zumba for quite a while.  But I'm not coordinated.  I'm a klutz! However, when Karen invited me to help attempt to break the world record for biggest Zumba class, I decided there was no better time!


It was a beautiful Saturday in Phoenix and the event was held outside on a soccer field.  Sadly, we didn't even come CLOSE to beating the 6,700 person current record...there MAY have been 100 people at our event.  Regardless, it was a lot of fun and a good little workout.

I didn't wear my headdress;


or my belly dancing skirt;


or my mask and cape.



But I also didn't fall down and didn't make TOO big a fool of myself!

Afterward, Eric and I took our dog, Cyrus, over to Karen and Rob's and their dogs Midas, Zeus, and Atlas.  The boys were funny...all territorial and macho!  But I think they all liked one another.

 

We humans drank good wine and played fun games.


















Have you played Cards Against Humanity?  If you're not easily offended it's a fun game!






It was a very good Saturday spent with very good friends.  Hope you all have had a good weekend as well!








“It's just the most amazing thing to love a dog, isn't it? It makes our relationships with people seem as boring as a bowl of oatmeal.”
John Grogan,
Marley and Me: Life and Love With the World's Worst Dog






No comments:

Post a Comment