Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 2 of Hotter Than Hell Challenge

Day 2 Blog accompanied by Photography Adventure Group's daily theme of Red, White,  & Blue.
So, Day 2 of Bikram Yoga was better.  Not easier, mind you, but better.  The instructor was not a student and therefore was much more informative and helpful.  Still no farting but the guy next to me was burping.  ??  Bikram burping?  I only sat out one pose tonight...again, more from the heat than anything.

What I'm most worried about at this point is how time-consuming this is going to be for a month.  I got off work at 5:00, ran home to change clothes and throw the hair in a ponytail, got to the studio and sweat my ass off for 90 minutes, and by the time I got home tonight it was between 8:15 and 8:30.  That doesn't leave much time for anything!  And it means late dinners...which are supposedly bad (although I've never really bought into that).

Oh well, I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.  And with such little free time...it leaves no time to even think about alcohol!  I'm actually kind of looking forward to weighing in at the end of the week!  Never thought I'd say that!

I ended the night by jumping into the pool in my birthday suit under a brilliant full moon.  I hope you all got to see it tonight.  As my friend, Kelli Donley wrote, we're all 'Under the Same Moon'.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment