Friday, July 11, 2014

Miss You, Dad

Seven years ago today I lost my Dad.  Every day I wonder what life would be like if he were still here.  Would he love Phoenix? He never got to visit.  Would he take Gage fishing? He never got to meet his Grandson.  We all miss you, Dad.

Last time I was at my Mom's I scanned some photos of my Dad because I hardly had any.  I've been looking at them for the past few weeks and they've brought him closer to my heart.  Time has a funny way of making things fade, so it has been nice to sort of be reunited with good memories and that sweet mustached face.

 The Early Years



They look so young and happy! Love this photo!


Then This Happened:





Vietnam

After the war, Mom and Dad started their family...with ME!


And I've been Daddy's Girl ever since!







The Wright Family











 LOVE AND MISS YOU, DAD.



Thank you for being my Dad.







No comments:

Post a Comment