Friday, March 6, 2015

Morro Bay

I was recently lucky enough to work on the central coast of California, a part of Cali that I had not previously visited.  What a beautiful area!  I was first going to post one blog of photos but I took so many, in so many different little cities where I visited doctor's offices, that I decided to break it down into a few different blogs.  This one is from my first day where I drove to Morro Bay.  It was actually a rainy and overcast day, something that is as rare to them as it is to us here in Phoenix.  But the clouds make a nice addition to the photos and I didn't get too wet.  I hope you enjoy!
 

Morro Rock in the distance

Those who walked before me!

Birds skimming the bay

Kayak

A bit of sunshine between rainfalls

Tiny little flower so I had to write LoVE around it!

What a perfect spot to watch the sunset!

Next I went over to the harbor


I love all the lines


Kayak rental closed up for the day

The on-and-off rain didn't stop the paddle boarders

On my way out I saw this kind of swamp land...very pretty




Stay tuned for pictures of the sand dunes and wine country and sunset on the Pacific!



"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure.  There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open."  ~ Jawaharlal Nehru




No comments:

Post a Comment